What better to do than play with your Cricut when you are on vacation and visiting family!! I went through my cartidges and picked out a few things to cut and was showing my Mom how it worked! My Step-dad thought it was really cool and started asking what all the machine could do. I set it to cut and walked away. I went to go back into the kitchen and the dogs ran ahead of me. Milo started barking at the cricut because he didn't know what it was!! LOL, silly dog!
These next pictures are from the Christmas Solutions cartridge:



I decided that I wanted to cut out all but the first Tinkerbell's from the Tinkerbell and Friends cartridge. To get them to fit most of them are rather small. If you zoom in on the picture you will see that only one has the eyes on it. The cricut just tore them apart and they are way to small for me to handle. I'll use my white gel pen later to replace the white cardstock for the eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment