Sunday, January 25, 2009

34 layouts using Creative Basics Silhouette

Hey everyone! I decided to attempt my 34layouts using a different paper packet. This time I used the CTMH Creative Basics Silhouette paper. I used CTMH White Daisy cardstock as my base pages. The cardstock colors are Colonial White, Bamboo, Black, and Tulip (all CTMH). I distressed all edges with Dessert Sand ink!



I am still working on the introduction for the instructions. I used 6 sheets of Colonial White, 4 sheets of Bamboo, 6 sheets of Tulip, and 5 sheets of Black cardstock. I haven't added ribbon or any other embellishments yet. on the 17th set I distressed the black photo mats with the edge distressor to make them stand out a little bit more. Anyone can recreate these with the help of the Cherish and Imagine books. I'm going to try and rework it now that the CTMH papers are two sided!



































No comments: